Top 5 Benefits of The Premier Vasectomy Clinic In South Bend
Is it time? Are you ready and looking for a vasectomy clinic in South Bend? The Urology Associates of South Bend is just what you’re looking for.
The Urology Care Foundation defines a vasectomy as a minimally invasive surgery to block the sperm from reaching the semen that is ejaculated from the penis. Barring abstinence, a vasectomy is the best way to prevent pregnancy. It is far better than any other method of birth control.
5 Advantages To Getting The Job Done At The Best Vasectomy Clinic South Bend Residents Trust
- Effective – There’s less than a 1% chance of getting your partner pregnant, making a vasectomy the most effective form of male birth control, even more effective than the many forms of women’s birth control.
- Quick – There’s no reason to picture a long, drawn out operation. The entire procedure takes about an hour. That includes pre-op, the procedure, and post-op recovery time. That’s fast!
- Anesthesia – If you’re afraid of the dangers of being “put under” – don’t be! Most vasectomies only require a local anesthetic. It usually just feels like an exam.
- Recovery – It’s fast! Usually within seven to ten days. It’s important to have low activity and ice it for a few days and stay away from sex. You’ll heal soon enough!
- Affordable – The cost of a vasectomy has many variables, but without insurance can range from $1,000 to $4,000. The good news is that most insurance providers will cover a portion of the procedure so be sure to contact your insurance company to discuss your policy.
When it comes to sterilization methods for men, a vasectomy is a top choice for many reasons. If you’re still thinking about it, or if you’re ready, we are happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have. We’re here to help guide you. The Urology Clinic of South Bend is the vasectomy clinic, South Bend has been waiting for. Give us a call today!